Thursday, February 26, 2009

Garage Up!


I just had to do a little test parking on the way home from work : )  It's funny how we have done planning and planning and planning, and then when something is actually built it surprises you.  My first impression of the garage was that it is very tall - I guess I didn't realize most of the old fashion brick garages around us were around 8 or 9 feet in height, ours is a 10-11 ft. slope.  I went out and measured the width of several of the garages near our house to determine how wide would suffice without being too huge, I neglected to measure the heights! Good news is we'll have plenty of room to hang bikes, skis, and all kinds of things high onto the walls.  I like it.  The rest of our yard looks like a dump.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

yay! A place for stuff! Nice work...!